Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm so Sorry Barb!

It's hard to know what to say when someone losses someone close. But I do want Barb Starr to know that I'm thinking of her and hope that she will have hope in her future. I know that things like this happen and it is not easy to go through but we must go through some really hard things to personally grow and gain experience. The Lord must have needed Craig back.
You can continue on Barb, you are stronger then you think. May you receive much peace of mind as you continue to go through this journey of life. Something that I know that really helps, is to show Charity toward others. Keep yourself busy doing good things.
You have many friends and family that care and want to be there for you, let them. Take care of yourself, Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment