Makenna shouldn't be 1 already. It's the greatest having her around, she brings us so much joy. I like how she is starting to really know who we are and smiles, reaches for us and works on the words of grandma and grandpa (notice I put grandma first!!!). We love her so much and are so glad that Makenna,Shantell and Cody are close by. We have great times together. It's a great season in life. Shantell and Cody had a super "I'm 1" birthday party for Makenna on the 28th of August. It was so nice. Shantell had spent many hours putting together Makenna's first year of pages in a scrapbook, she has done so many cute things in it and I'm proud that she shared it with everyone. I loved it, Shantell. Thanks for keeping the memories alive for Makenna.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
MAKENNA TURNED "1" ON THE THIRD!!!
Makenna shouldn't be 1 already. It's the greatest having her around, she brings us so much joy. I like how she is starting to really know who we are and smiles, reaches for us and works on the words of grandma and grandpa (notice I put grandma first!!!). We love her so much and are so glad that Makenna,Shantell and Cody are close by. We have great times together. It's a great season in life. Shantell and Cody had a super "I'm 1" birthday party for Makenna on the 28th of August. It was so nice. Shantell had spent many hours putting together Makenna's first year of pages in a scrapbook, she has done so many cute things in it and I'm proud that she shared it with everyone. I loved it, Shantell. Thanks for keeping the memories alive for Makenna.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was a beautiful day!!! I cant believe she is one!!!! Its going by to fast!!!!
ReplyDelete