Megan will be working and living in Logan with a room-mate. It's a sudden change but she need to get on with her life. I (mom) will miss having her here so much but it's part of the bigger picture, I guess!!!! I think she is looking forward to taking this plunge. Her room diffently looks empty. She will be missed.
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Change in the plan for Megan-Not getting Married but moving to Logan to get a fresh start!!!
Megan will be working and living in Logan with a room-mate. It's a sudden change but she need to get on with her life. I (mom) will miss having her here so much but it's part of the bigger picture, I guess!!!! I think she is looking forward to taking this plunge. Her room diffently looks empty. She will be missed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment