Sunday, March 15, 2009

Scrapbooking Day @ Grandma's March 7






Having Fun Scrapbooking and spending time together!!! Makenna is sitting up by herself,Grandpa got to feed her the bottle and she got to play in a new activity center which kept her busy while we were scrapbooking.


Zundel Family Calendar for April
Apr 3 Makenna's 7 mos. old/Card making-Scrapbook class
Apr 5 Family Dinner 5pm
Apr 12 Easter Bunch @ our house 8am/11am Easter Egg Hunt/fishing in Willard @ Zundel farm/(Bylsma Easter party @ 430pm at Samuel's)
Apr 25 Saturday Scrapbooking all day/all evening!!!

3 comments:

  1. Robin.... SO fun to catch up alittle with your blog.......... I can see you LOVE being a grandma!!!
    When you check out my blog you will see how much my family has changed too!!!
    I hope to hear from you soon even its thru our blogs :0)
    ~*~Kathy~*~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family is growing up. Wow!!! I can't believe Braxton. Cambree is a doll and looks like her brother, parker which is great. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy I spelled Kambree's name wrong, sorry. I'll get it right! It was so fun to talk to you, you mean alot to me-thanks for your friendship. I will plan on calling every once in a while bu lots keep in touch on our blogs, too. Take care Robin

    ReplyDelete